Students explore the conditions, processes and causes of the phenomenon by building models such as billboard transformation, noise pollution detection, attacking robot, warning line, etc., and they put forward research ideas from different perspectives, and then seek ways to solve problems. This would improve their innovative spirit and problem- solving ability. Students use sound sensor, ultrasonic sensor, light sensor, pressure sensor, infrared distance sensor, servos, LED modules and other components to materialize their simple ideas into real models. After that, students could use the coding to achieve more functions and serve the real life.
This teaching kit supports 17 theme courses for teaching AI Transformer Workshop.
This kit includes:
- 1 uKit control box, 1 explore development board;
- 16 servo drivers;
- 2 infrared sensors, 2 touch sensors, 1 ultrasonic sensor, 1 Light sensors, 1 sound sensor;
- 2 LED modules, 1 universal wheel;
- 10 W1-BLU Cables, 8 W2-GRY Cables, 4 W3-BLK Cables, 2 W4-BLK Cables, 1 USB Cable;
- ≥950 plastic parts, 1 lithium battery, 1 power adapter.